We support bloody good humans, like you, to achieve positive impact using their organisation.
We offer tailored coaching and support services.
One-on-one tailored coaching or online learning options are available:
For more information including our pricing, please see details of our services on our home page
We can support you with:
- Understanding how to grow your capability and your organisation – on your terms
- Strategic funding support for community and not-for-profit organisations
- Simple and effective strategy and action planning
- Impact measurement and modelling
- How to run your not-for-profit or community board effectively
- Diversity and inclusion policy and practices
Do You Need it?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed or uncertain about your organisation?
- Do you feel anxious when you think about everything on your to-do list?
- Know you need to change something, but you have no idea what?
- Do you feel like you’re working endless hours, for little reward?
- Are you lacking clarity and know you need someone to guide you?
- Want to do more good with your business, but don’t know where to begin?
Our Approach to Coaching
Because every business is different, every coaching program has a unique focus and approach.
We guarantee that we’re not going to waste your time or your money. This is an investment into yourself and into your organisation, and time is valuable for each of us.
We don’t work with everyone and that’s not personal, our practice is one of equity and inclusion and we expect the same of anyone that we work with. We understand that this is a learning journey, and everyone is at different stages of theirs so your practice may look a little different to ours, but the important thing is that you’re actively trying to be equitable and inclusive of all people and their needs.
I was drawn to Sel’s warm approachability and impact focus
Catherine Tafto - Copywriter
It was one of the best decisions I have made for both my business and my career. Sel helped me focus, understand and value my strengths, and gave me tools for both big picture strategic planning and everyday time management and productivity. Her warmth and compassion allowed me to show up as myself to our sessions, and be open and vulnerable about where I was personally and professionally, which meant we could make real progress.